Sunday, August 2, 2009

Love you Till the End

The Pogues song I love you till the end:

My husband of 20 years had an affair a few years back. He told me and begged for forgivness. I was so hurt, angry and confused. After years of feeling he owed me made me more bitter. I finally was able to not only forgive with words but felt it in my heart. I was finally free.
I have forgiven the woman and it truly makes me feel lighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3dtfFG-5QQ

I have had a tough week, I am tired and have had the urge to meet Jesus, I am talking about it as I should be.

so far, we have covered abuse. The fact I knew how to perform sexual acts before I could write my name. My husband cheated on me. This is not my whole story. I plan to cover more and more about me over this daily blog.

1 comment: