Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Your what hurts?

I am overwhelmed by the friendships and the love from these people and for some reason now more than ever..

Today, it's Mikey who is on my mind... I have known this man for years and love him more today than I did 7 years ago. Our friendship has been up and down but has been the most solid man in my life. He can push my buttons to get all my anger out and he doesn't hate when I am done yelling and swearing at him... He is also the one person that can make me gag at any time he pleases...lol
He loves doing and saying things he knows will cause my tummy to turn over... chicken fat that he pretended was snot is one HUGE incident I remember, I am not even gonna talk about anymore cuz my stomach wavers at just typing it... BUT I have one thing I can do that causes him to gag, chew my nails off and spit them at him...lololol... I love it! And I am holding off the chewing until he comes over.... haha... yup... I am gonna make him gag!!

He has loved me through a lot of things and changes... has taken care of me so many times I cannot even count the times... he has loved my kids... even took care of them for me on many occasions... brings to mind the time he woke my kids up an hour early on April fools day rushing them to get ready telling them they are an hour late... Ohhh whata laugh

He has encouraged my husband and has loved him through it all... How is it I am so blessed??
How is it he cannot see how HIS presence in my life is a blessing. How can he not see that he has done wonders for my family??

He pushes us to think, he loves us when we spend too much money and will still make me see where I messed up...

He gave me the most memorable birthday ever...
Took me and Nathan to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch to celebrate my day. He let the staff know it was my birthday and had assumed they would just come over and sing Happy Birthday to me... but nooooooooo... They came at me with a cowgirl hat and a stick pony...lol.. I refused but the staff was relentless... They would not leave my table until I rode around the restaurant on this pony while they sung happy birthday... I looked over at him as I passed and could see he was in shock and was not able to stop laughing, still makes my son laugh remembering his mom and how embarrassed I was... now I sit back and think... wow... I will remember that day for the rest of my life and it still makes me smile.. and I will refuse to go there in the month of December for the rest of my life too....lol

He has surprised me many times by cleaning my house, doing my laundry and he has helped me through many stomach flu's.... he is my best man friend... I feel safe and trust him with my life...

I love you, Mikey!!

1 comment:

  1. You actually write very nice.....very coherent thinking and never any halting verbiage to slow down the reader's understanding of what you are trying to say. It flows really well.
    You tell a good story and one can see your love and enthusiasm for your subjects.

    Your poetry is good but your prose is better.

    ReplyDelete