Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Black Widow

The night before we were going to have a yard sale we discovered a nest of black widows. They are such an amazing and scary spider. I think of the movie Charlot's Web and think how can I kill Charolet?? Can spiders and humans live in the same space? We all do all the time without knowing but when you see one it answers your question in a loud HELL NO!!!
Charlotte will have to die along with all her babies as soon as possible.. I cannot even walk into the garage without freaking out. It has become the new monster in my life. There to serve a purpose that God laid out. Monsters can change, I have witnessed that with one of my molesters, but the spider... it's life is to hunt and kill... that is one monster I am okay to eliminate and odd enough with a little sadness... what is her and the rest doing right now as I get my boots and jeans on and ready to go to spider war??

I started my body changing plan yesterday... I waled an hour on my treadmill and only made 3.5 miles.. I used to be able to run that in less than 45 minutes... it was 20 years ago, but 3.5?? I have to step it up a little...

Off to war!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victoria: Hmmm, imaginary egg person and now a venomous female arachnid. I still feel bad for HD. The black widow spider seldom kill their sexual mates (but when they do - they eat them - cannibalistic little hussies). And it is only the female that bites humans - no real reason given but I believe the females do it because they store more venom in their huge asses (like all specie of females they have more junk in the trunk). LOL I laugh because spiders freak the living hell out of me - I scream like a little girl when I see one - snakes too - Geez - I run away without any thought to direction - just run away - um, bees too - I AM a wuss! Good luck hunting them down, but please don't ask me to help. Info about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrodectus
    Much love, Mike

    ReplyDelete