Tuesday, August 4, 2009

re-newing wedding vows

We have decided it's the time to renew our vows before God, friends and family.
We plan on Jan-16-2010 (our aniversary)
Gives me something to look forward to, I need this type of inspiration to keep my mind busy.

It's early and I am not inspired to blog today, not enough coffee.

This last week I over-spent, over slept and have been blah. Memories are triggered daily, the need to feel happy is so strong and I cannot find it. I am lame, I know.

I cling to the song " It is well with my soul" I feel God has this song in my head for me.

I am still fat. still a Christian and a lil suicidal, but that feeling is not as often. When you spend 34 years wishing to die it's not an easy thing to get over.

Life can be so odd and painful, How do I find a reason to be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment