Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful! Cover Girl

I saw this commercial with Ellen Degeneres for cover girl age defying make up, she made a comment that made me laugh... "beauty on the inside is good but on the outside is better" her honesty through her jokes are so true.. people look for the beauty on the outside before they get to know how beautiful one is on the inside... beauty fades but a heart and love for people never fades.er

I have bout the products for outward beauty, I have spent 10.00 for a roller for under eye puffiness that doesn't work as well as my 2.00 hemorrhoid cream, I have bought many many things for the wrinkles around my lips... doesn't work, but when you're buying the product and so excited to see the results you really don't care about the price... same with diet pills... there is a standard that beauty is everything. I buy the magazines for tips on being beautiful, I buy the makeup to hide what isn't considered beautiful. I have tried almost everything that I can afford, yet, I am still overweight, I still have wrinkles and freckles...

Even with all my flaws I have people in my life that call me beautiful and love me in spite of the outer flaws....

The real love comes from God... He sees me... the real me, my thoughts, my fears ... my angry and not so christian feelings toward others... and He loves me no matter what.
If outward beauty is temporary shouldn't we all be more worried about out beauty within??

My new slogan... Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Christian Girl....

2 comments:

  1. The problem is that people who are outwardly beautiful do not see inner beauty in others until their own cosmetic looks fade. BTW I like freckles. Such is life in this day and age - during the Renaissance heavy set ladies were the ideal - obesity being a sign of affluence then. My, how times have changed.
    Vick - since the hemorrhoid cream works on eye wrinkles maybe in some ironic way the roller for under eye puffiness could work on hemorrhoids, eh? I like your new name - the adjectives suit you so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen that commercial with Ellen? If not I bet you can find it on line... It made me laugh, I love how she doesn't take herself so seriously... the woman is 50 or 51... and she is gorgeous! Her inner beauty is just as beautiful as she is on the outside.
    The ball will never go near my butt...lol
    But thanks for the idea....
    I love you!
    Moi

    ReplyDelete