Friday, September 18, 2009

Blogging

I find it funny that there are days when I have some wit and humor, sadness and anger and lately... blank.. I am blank... Not sure what to Blog about... let me think on this...
I have a therapist that I really like and trust, I have a husband, 2 children, Mikey, my family and friends that love me... (using my logical side of my brain) I am looking at things more logical... or trying... if I die, would my family really be better? Would my friends be any better... Would that glorify God? nope... see? I am getting it... when I feel overwhelmed I am trying to use that side rather than the fight or flight in me...

I love you family and friends...

1 comment:

  1. Love you too, Vickie Sue

    I wish elephants could talk sometimes. Because if an elephant always remembers I could always ring him up and ask where is my copy of 'Out Of Africa'. But if all he can do is trumpet through his trunk then all of his clues would be useless. Unless, of course, I had an Elephant Trumpet to English translation book. But I'm sure different kinds of elephants have different trumpet dialects that could confuse me. If I ask, say an African elephant where my copy of 'Out of Africa' is how do I know if I only have a translation book from Indian Elephant Trumpet that I may be mistakenly asking the African elephant to get the hell out of Africa. It could be a dilemma, eh? So as not to insult the African elephant I will bide my time and look for my movie without any outside help.

    ReplyDelete