Sunday, September 13, 2009

When Fruit sits in alcohol for a week

We had some Friends over to play poker and have a few drinks.. I was the smart one and hardly drank... just enough to feel good but not walk or talk stoopid...
My friend on the other had ate 2 pieces of the fruit which has the same effect as the worm in a tequila bottle... This was a blast... I was sober and was able to sit back and watch her antics all night.
She had decided to go on walks without telling any of us, to say the least I did more walking last night than I have in a month...
She ended up walking home and hubby left after... It was hilarious!!!
Best fun and SOBER fun I have had in a very long time...

so the next time there is juice involved.... she is not getting any!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah but, What happens when alcohol sits in a fruit for a week? Does a drunk gay person start acting like a heterosexual then? I'll have to ask my brother about that one, eh? Did you guys play the drinking game "Indian" the week before? Where you put a card on your forehead and have to bet if your card beats anyone else's? (You don't know what your own card is). Or "in between" ? Losers of course, have to drink.

    ReplyDelete