Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can you ever be too happy?

The last two days have been weird, I started a new antidepressant and it is actually working! I am happy, maybe a little too happy...
I got up yesterday, worked out, came home and went back again later... I cleaned house, I was cheery and 7:30 hit and I crashed...7 hours later I am wide awake and excited to start my day... even though it started at 2:30 am.... Gonna have to force myself to stay awake tonight.

I finished the book Precious, it was incredibly sad and I have much in common with this brave girl who told her story of incest, pregnancy and abuse... it has inspired me to write my own book. I wanna tell my story and show others how you can survive, forgive and LIVE.

Figuring out how to start is hard... I can tell my story but writing it is different....
Once upon a time?
There once was a little girl?

ummmm..... a whole lota bad and good stuff!
The end?

It's in here somewhere just need to get it out.

So, today.... I'm happy and will remain happy!

2 comments:

  1. There once was a girl from Nantucket.....
    No, that won't work...
    All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey....
    No, that's the Mamas and Papas
    It was a dark and stormy night......
    No, that's Snoopy's opening line....

    It was the best of times, It was the worst of times....
    That's Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities" ....

    "I'm conscious....I'm conscious....I'm conscious!"... I'm conscious?" "But I, I just died, didn't I?" Looking down.. "Are these my hands?" Touching "Is this my face? I'm conscious - am I still me?"

    No.... that's the start of My book.

    YOU have to start it Vick ... and go from there. L, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will steal from Dickens...lol

    ReplyDelete