Monday, January 18, 2010

Life has so many unexpected turns and shake up's it's hard to keep count! I have celebrated my 22nd anniversary, was given help by a friend to celebrate this day. It is weird.. no emotions really, just feel kinda quiet.
I love my husband, I love my kids... I love my friends and family... what is making people who live here wanna die?
My daughter, myself, my brother and now my son is contemplating suicide. What mistakes have I made that have been so deadly?? I know I have made quite a few but ...wth?

One day I am up the next so depressed I cant move.. I am scared, sleepy and want so badly to have a "do-over"

I've lost my wit in my blogging... hahaha... it'll come back, I'm sure.

I have started a diet, lost 11 lbs in my first week, went off it one day and gained 5 back... lol... if this is a result it is a terrible diet!!! I gotta find balance and not run with the fads.

2 comments:

  1. Random thoughts:

    I think what you really need is a new scale.
    Why no title to this blog, young lady?

    I think it would help you, Danni and Nate if there was at least one and possibly two of your
    suicidal house guests no longer there. I think Nate might feel a little boxed out with many other people getting your affection and not him so much.

    I know you're trying to save everybody (me included) but concentrate on yourself and your immediate responsibilities re Danni and Nate and Todd. That's more than enough for one person to handle - let alone the rest of the people in your world.

    I know I'm preaching to the wind here and no, I don't know what's best for everybody (or anybody, for that matter) so I will praise your willingness to help everyone else at the expense of yourself. But then, I AM a
    misanthrope. Hey, I'm near-sighted so does that make me a myopic misanthropic person? Not too many times to have consecutive word endings like 'opic' in a sentence, eh?

    Ok, good to see your blog again, little girl.

    L, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your misanthropenesss... haha
    I have more to say but cant... I do not wanna say it yet.

    ReplyDelete